Saturday, May 26, 2012

Prayer Request

Please be in prayer for me this weekend.  I will be sharing three different messages at a church which is celebrating their anniversary all day Saturday and Sunday.  I have three powerful messages that I know comes from God for this church.  Pray that everyone will be open to hear the Word of God and then be obedient to it.  I am also expecting to see people make a commitment to God for the first time in their lives.  I want to see people saved.  We are close to the end times and time is so short.  We must bring in the Harvest now!

Also, please continue to keep Mariesa in your prayers.  She is still in the U.S. and undergoing all kinds of medical tests.  We are waiting for a good report but we covet your prayers daily.

May God bless you for your heart for missions.

Lew

No comments:

Post a Comment